The airboy was the first bicycle mini pump sks produced more than 50 years ago, and the airboy is back again as the company`s latest premium model, which is the smallest, lightest mini pump sks ever made.
It has a unique dual chamber design, splitting the pump body in the middle allowing outstanding grip and efficiency that defies its ultra-compact size.
- micro size – suitable for carrying in a cycling jersey pocket.
- dual-chamber inflation system for an easy pressure build-up
- large, comfortable grip area on the pump head to avoid hand injury
- compatible with schrader / presta valve using reversible valve head
- maximum pressure: 5 bar / 73 psi
- anodized aluminium compression tube and handle
- supplied with bottle cage mounted frame bracket
- dust cap
The best mini pump for mountain bikers